Employment law in Northern Ireland is fundamentally different to that of England and Wales, in respect of legislation, arbitration and the Northern Ireland Tribunal system itself.
Our Employment solicitors provide advice to and representation for a wide range of clients including public and private limited companies, universities, colleges, schools and private clients.
We have an excellent track record in resolving and settling employment disputes without recourse to the Tribunal process. We work with businesses to develop tailored employment contracts, policies and staff handbooks to ensure the smooth operation of human resources and employee relations.
Expertise in this area includes:
- Representation at tribunal
- Unfair Dismissal claims
- Discrimination claims
- Equal Opportunities and Fair Employment
- Contracts of Employment, Staff handbooks and Policy Statements
- Employment law in relation to acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Redundancy procedures
- Working Time Regulations
- Superannuation Schemes
See Fair Employment Result for Andras House Limited