Unfortunately not all matters can be resolved without the need for litigation. Where Tribunal proceedings have been issued, the O’Reilly Stewart Employment Department can advise and represent you to ensure you achieve the best possible outcome.
The O’Reilly Stewart Employment Department offers experience and expertise in the following services:
- Drafting pleadings attendance before the Judge and management of the matter including Discovery, Witness Statements, Case Management Discussions and Pre Hearing Reviews.
- Representation at the Industrial Tribunal and the Fair Employment Tribunal
- Representation at the High Court in respect of breach of contract claims, restrictive covenant actions and employment injunctions.
- Representation at hearings before a regulating body including the NMC and GMC
- Negotiating out of court settlements