O’Reilly Stewart has one of the largest Residential Conveyancing Departments in Northern Ireland. All transactions are conducted by qualified experienced conveyancing Solicitors using the latest case management systems to ensure that your case is completed in the most efficient way possible. We handle all areas of residential property including but not limited to the following:
- Major Property developments. We act for a number of high profile property developers throughout NI
- One off sites and new-build projects. We will steer you through the build process from purchasing the site to having the final statutory certificates issued
- House sales and purchases. We have years of experience in the residential property market and ensure that we keep up-to-date with all and any changes in policy and procedures
- Re-mortgages. We are on the legal panels for all major UK and NI lenders and will handle your re-mortgage in an efficient and professional manner.
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive purchases under the Right to Buy Scheme
- Vesting & SPED transactions
- Co-Ownership Housing transactions. We work closely with NICOHA and handle all aspects of co-ownership whether you are buying for the first time or you are purchasing part or all of the equity.
- First-time home buyers services. We will guide you through the process which can very daunting if you have never bought before and advise you upfront on the likely costs, current stamp duty levels and first time buyer ISA’s etc
- Investors and landlords. We act for a number of investors/landlords purchasing property at auctions or on the open market and also provide advice on tenancy agreements and rental issues thereafter.
We have a strong reputation in the market place and work closely with estate agents, lenders and other professional advisors to provide a comprehensive service when dealing with all conveyancing transactions. Our knowledge of the property market and our ability to work closely with other professionals ensures we deliver a maximum value and efficient service to all our clients.